Friday, August 10, 2012

Week Eight: A Firm But Unseen Hand

So right after I posted the excerpt from A Horse and His Boy, my computer crashed. It was interesting trying to get through the last few weeks of camp without a laptop. I did borrow a few people's computers to work on all the Welcome Week things I was running behind on. But besides that, I was relatively computer-free!

So how I wanted to tie in the story below is this: I am Shasta, walking through life experiencing highs and lows and wondering how everything is connected. The Lord is the lion, walking silently beside me and guiding me through every little thing in my life. The crazy thing is that God uses every circumstance in my life for a distinct purpose. Not to say that I don't make my own decisions. But his will is loud and clear in the end, no matter how I may think I have deviated. I will never be beyond God's heart. This is a truly humbling and eye-opening thought.


No comments:

Post a Comment