Thursday, July 26, 2012

Week Six: Time Is Sliding By

Ohmygosh. I have two and a half weeks left in Michigan! Where did time go? It feels like just yesterday we were settling into Lebanon and exploring the beach. I have learned so many things about myself from what the Lord is teaching me this summer, grown close to the residents and staff, and gottten a good tan. I never want it to end. Getting back into the swing of life on campus and at Landor in Cincinnati may be rough, luckily I get to bring 7 of my favorite people back with me.

We've been spending the last few weeks sharing Jesus and playing hard. Here's some pictures from the two slip n' slides we made for the kids this summer. One is into the channel and one goes directly into the lake. Talk about epic!

At the channel

at the beach

No comments:

Post a Comment