Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Week Six: So This Is Love

I've spent the past five plus weeks with five awesome Teen Staff people and I have to admit it; they mean the world to me. I can't imagine caring more for any other group of people. These kids have seen me crying, frustrated, hyper, and completely exhausted. If they still want to be friends with me after all of that, I owe the deepness of our friendship to the Lord.

Today we met as a team at Russ' Diner for an uplifting lunch. After we had eaten, we encouraged each member of our group personally and intentionally. I was overwhelmed to hear what people noticed about me and it reminded me how much the Lord loves and uses me. I also loved being able to share my heart for my teammates in a safe setting. To see Fay caring, Sarah accepting, Jon guiding, Ryan leading, and Shawn growing has truly been the highlight of my summer. There's no place I would rather be than right here.

spicy hot summer colors

No comments:

Post a Comment